Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay for PC – Get the last version of Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay App for Windows
Download last version of Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay on MAC PC
This Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay for Windows Reviews
Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay App Preview
Cast web videos and music from your phone to your TV wirelessly and for FREE.
Use this app to browse your favorite web media to discover online video or audio you’d like to enjoy – then simply tap play. Locally stored videos and photos playback is now supported.
Tubio automatically discovers all connected TVs around (over the same Wi-Fi network) and lets you stream with just your phone.
• All DLNA/UPnP/AllShare enabled smart TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG, Toshiba, Philips, Pioneer and others which support Mpeg4 over DLNA (mainly from 2010 onwards)
• XBox one, XBox 360
• Apple TV Airplay
• Chromecast, Nexus player, Android TV
• Roku Streaming TV & Media Player
• Amazon Fire TV
Use Tubio as your TV remote to control the stream – play, pause, stop or seek. You can also adjust volume using the hardware buttons of your Android device.
Now you can enjoy videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, music from Soundcloud, Mixcloud etc. straight on your TV with just a tap. And what’s more, you can also bookmark other websites you like for a quick access every time you enter the app.
While streaming, you can continue using your phone as usual without interrupting the current playback.
*Quick tips to start enjoying Tubio instantly*
• Make sure your phone and TV are connected over the same Wi-Fi network.
• Not sure whether your TV is compatible? Look for the DLNA logo on the box or in the user manual of your TV/receiver set, or simply download this app for free.
*Upgrade to Premium version (available as an in-app purchase)*
Premium version has no ads. It also offers additional HD playback (where available) and unlimited customer support.
Let’s get in touch: [email protected]
• Stability and performance improvements
• Material Design to change the look and feel of your UI
• Updated Ad Blocker
• Updated libraries
• Fixed compatibility with Apple TV 4 tvOS 11
• Fixed browser issue with twitch.tv
• Seek supported by finite HLS videos
• Subtitles are now supported on DLNA, Chromecast. Android TV and Amazon Fire TV
• Web page subtitles detected and supported
Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.