tSpyChecker for PC – Get the last version of tSpyChecker 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get tSpyChecker App for Windows
Download last version of tSpyChecker App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install tSpyChecker on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install tSpyChecker on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running tSpyChecker into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” tSpyChecker “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the tSpyChecker.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play tSpyChecker app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install tSpyChecker on MAC PC
This tSpyChecker is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the tSpyChecker App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) tSpyChecker?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
tSpyChecker for Windows Reviews
tSpyChecker App Preview
Recommended OS : Android 1.6 or later
tSpyChecker gives help to detecting spyware.
The Android cell-phone has different security policy from the conventional cell-phone.
Conventional cell-phones are secured by carrier and hard maker.
But in android phones, users can install apps freely, and can customize it.
To keep security of android phone, users have to be very careful.
As you know, the app exchanges contact information can get the phone number.
In the app is malicious, the phone number may be collected by criminals.
To avoid such risks, android displays the screen and lists functions that the app uses. And ask user whether install the app or not.
However, messages android shows are not easy to understand. Almost users install it without understanding the messages.
In addition, some developers occasionally release their apps with needless authority. That is a fact both developers and user are low of consideration to security.
As the android spreads, it seems that the problem grows big. This is the reason why we released this app. we would like to cause a stir in current situation.
tSpyChecker classifies of apps in your device into safety and dangerous.
When you launch “tSpyChecker”, you will be surprised that much apps are classified dangerous.
The apps judged dangerous are not always malicious.
tSpyChecker gives you just a guidance.
-It detect dangerous authority of the application and display a result.
-It list installation application.
-It image dangerous authority of the application with an icon and display it.
-It displays a detailed description of authority admitted
・Fixed crash on Detect hot apps.
・Add the function to permission index list.
tSpyChecker is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
tSpyChecker installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.