Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) for PC – Get the last version of Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) App for Windows
Download last version of Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) on MAC PC
This Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) for Windows Reviews
Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) App Preview
Play your favourite PC games in virtual reality without the expensive hardware.
★ Featured in Gizmodo, IGN, Microsoft Insider
★ Winner: ZEISS VR One App Contest
★ Over 1,000,000 downloads
★ Free taster sessions (as many sessions as you want)
► HOW IT WORKS
Trinus Cardboard VR connects your Android phone to your PC, so you can play your favourite PC games in virtual reality (VR). It uses the sensors in your phone for head tracking to give you a great VR gaming experience with a wallet friendly price tag. So strap on your VR headset and enter the Trinus!
Trinus CBVR is free to try, with time restricted sessions. If you want to remove the time restriction, you can purchase full access via the Purchase tab in the Trinus PC server application.
★ Works with all PC games including GTA, Elite Dangerous and Minecraft.
★ Supports SteamVR (and Oculus games via ReVive)
★ Compatible with all headsets including Google Cardboard, Homido, FreeFly, VR One, GearVR, Durovis Dive.
★ Wireless gameplay (or turbocharge performance with USB connection).
★ Unlock the full version with no time restrictions for even more awesomeness.
► WHAT YOU NEED
• Headmount of choice (e.g. Google Cardboard, Homido, Freefly, VR One, etc.)
• Your Android phone (mid to high end device with gyroscope)
• Your Windows PC
• Free Trinus Cardboard VR PC app
► GETTING STARTED
Step 1: On your Android phone download the TrinusVR Lite app.
Step 2: Grab the free Trinus Cardboard VR PC app: https://www.trinusvirtualreality.com/trinus-cardboard
Step 3: Follow the super simple Setup Guide.
Step 4: Strap on your headset and start playing!
► NEED SOME HELP?
• Pop along to the forum: http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=208
• Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/TrinusVR
• Shoot an email: [email protected]
► MADE IT THIS FAR?
Get a 15% off with this discount code, when purchasing via trinusvr.com: enterthetrinus
Reading through the details sometimes pays off 😉
Trinus VR is now Trinus Cardboard VR
Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Trinus Cardboard VR (Lite) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.