Trinus AIOVR for PC – Get the last version of Trinus AIOVR 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Trinus AIOVR App for Windows
Download last version of Trinus AIOVR App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Trinus AIOVR|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Trinus AIOVR on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Trinus AIOVR on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Trinus AIOVR into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Trinus AIOVR “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Trinus AIOVR.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Trinus AIOVR app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Trinus AIOVR on MAC PC
This Trinus AIOVR is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Trinus AIOVR App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Trinus AIOVR?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Trinus AIOVR for Windows Reviews
Trinus AIOVR App Preview
Trinus connects your All-In-One Android device to your PC, so you can play your favourite PC games in Virtual Reality. Break the limitations of mobile VR and expand your possibilities!
*** Please note this app is not for smartphones ***
If you want to use your smartphone, please install Trinus VR or Trinus Cardboard VR (and the corresponding application for PC.
Visit https://www.trinusvirtualreality.com/aiovr to download the Trinus AIOVR PC server software and start playing today.
• Developed specifically for All-In-One Android VR headsets (but also smartphone friendly)
• Supports Wifi, USB and HDMI connections
• Compatible with SteamVR games
• Converts non-VR games (old or new) for a more immersive experience
• An All-In-One VR headset (HDMI input recommended) or
• Smartphone/tablet with gyroscope (Snapdragon 800 or later recommended)
• Windows 7 or later
• Trinus PC software, available at https://www.trinusvirtualreality.com/aiovr
• 4th Gen Intel i5 / AMD FX-6350 or better
► NEED SOME HELP?
• Pop along to the forum: http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=208
• Contact [email protected]
Trinus AIOVR is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Trinus AIOVR installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.