Transflo HOS for PC – Get the last version of Transflo HOS 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Transflo HOS App for Windows
Download last version of Transflo HOS App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Transflo HOS|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Transflo HOS on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Transflo HOS on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Transflo HOS into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Transflo HOS “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Transflo HOS.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Transflo HOS app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Transflo HOS on MAC PC
This Transflo HOS is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Transflo HOS App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Transflo HOS?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Transflo HOS for Windows Reviews
Transflo HOS App Preview
Track and access hours of service (HOS), electronic logs, duty status features and more from your mobile device or tablet.
Hours of Service (HOS)
Easily manage, view and track on duty, driving, off duty and sleeper-berth duty statuses. Know exactly how much drive time you have left with the easy to read timer display and status alerts.
Verify and review your time spent in the respective duty statuses and access logs for different days.
E-logs include: graphs and reports with dates and times, total distance driven per day, duration spent in each status, and location (city, state/province)
Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR)
Quickly access a list of defects, add comments, review previous inspections, and certify repairs.
International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
Access IFTA reporting mileage information through the Transflo Telematics web portal.
Email your logs right from your mobile or in-cab device to law enforcement officers and three additional email addresses.
Supports 21 U.S. and Canadian Hours of Service rules (both property- and passenger carrying), short-haul, oilfield exemptions, as well as intrastate rules for Florida, California, and Texas.
Transflo T7 Electronic Logging Device (ELD)
The T7 ELD plugs into the vehicle’s diagnostic port with a connector harness and automatically sends data to the servers through the device’s own cellular connectivity. From there it is sent to the Transflo HOS app to provide the most up-to-date logbook information.
Transflo Telematics Web Portal
The portal allows you to access 6 months of logs plus international fuel tax agreement (IFTA) reporting information. To log in, visit https://my.transfloeld.com and enter the credentials you created during the registration process.
• Automatic duty status changes
• Violation alerts
• Alerts for drivers not logged in
• Co-Driver support
• Personal conveyance
• Yard Move
• Oil Transport and Service Exemptions
• Minimize violations
• Improve driver safety and efficiency
• Deliver real-time access to information
• Ability to pull electronic logs offline
• Constant recording whether you have a cellular connection or not
• Show and email up-to-date logbook information to law enforcement/DOT
• Improve your CSA safety ratings by managing the factors that drive your HOS BASIC score
This app requires a Transflo T7 electronic logging device, registration of the device and a monthly service plan as well as acceptance of the Transflo Mobile+ End User License Agreement provided by Pegasus TransTech, LLC and the Geotab End User Agreement provided by Geotab, Inc. The end user license agreements can be found at: https://svc.transflomobile.com/eula/tfmpeula.html and https://my.geotab.com/eula.html.
We recommend keeping your mobile device or tablet plugged into a charger at all times for best results.
Pegasus TransTech is an Authorized Geotab Reseller and has partnered with Geotab to meet the requirements of §395.15 of 49 CFR Part 395 under the conditions it will be used, as set forth in the Geotab Drive System Operation Guide.
©2017 Pegasus TransTech, LLC. All rights reserved. Transflo and the Transflo logo are trademarks of Pegasus TransTech, LLC. Other third-party trademarks belong to their respective owners. Geotab is a trademark of Geotab, Inc., registered in Canada, the United States, and other locations.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Google Play Store Background Location Policy Compliance.
Transflo HOS is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Transflo HOS installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.