TrackView for PC – Get the last version of TrackView 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get TrackView App for Windows
Download last version of TrackView App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install TrackView on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install TrackView on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running TrackView into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” TrackView “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the TrackView.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play TrackView app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install TrackView on MAC PC
This TrackView is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the TrackView App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) TrackView?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
TrackView for Windows Reviews
TrackView App Preview
TrackView is designed for family safety applications. It turns your smartphones, tablets and PCs into a connected IP camera with GPS locator, event detection, alert and cloud/route recording capabilities. The Windows and Mac version are available for free download from our website.
TrackView offers in-app purchase. Please try the free features first before purchase. We do not process refund. Thanks.
No equipment to buy, no messy wires, you can install TrackView on your device in less than one minute!
1. Family locator and GPS finder
2. IP camera for home security
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote audio and video recording
5. Route recording for location history
6. Two-way audio
7. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
8. Night vision mode that helps you see in the dark
9. Motion and sound detection
10. Cloud storage to backup your recordings
11. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves your data usage
12. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
13. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
14. Integration with Gmail account
15. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
16. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
17. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
18. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
19. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
Three easy steps to get started in less than ONE minute:
TrackView is easy to install. Just a couple of clicks, and you are there.
You can use your existing gmail account user name and password to login to TrackView. Please use the SAME account to login to all devices. Before login, please also give a unique device name to your device so that you can distinguish them.
3. Enjoy your protection
Once you have multiple devices logged-in, you can monitor, track, or buzz a remote device by one click. You can also check the alert messages, record and playback your clips.
E-mail: [email protected] If you have any issues or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you.
TrackView is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
TrackView installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.