TP-LINK tpCamera for PC – Get the last version of TP-LINK tpCamera 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get TP-LINK tpCamera App for Windows
Download last version of TP-LINK tpCamera App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||TP-LINK tpCamera|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install TP-LINK tpCamera on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install TP-LINK tpCamera on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running TP-LINK tpCamera into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” TP-LINK tpCamera “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the TP-LINK tpCamera.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play TP-LINK tpCamera app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install TP-LINK tpCamera on MAC PC
This TP-LINK tpCamera is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the TP-LINK tpCamera App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) TP-LINK tpCamera?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
TP-LINK tpCamera for Windows Reviews
TP-LINK tpCamera App Preview
Stay connected to what you care most.
TP-LINK tpCamera is a cloud-based video monitoring app that lets you stay connected to home, family, or pets remotely.
View your cameras anywhere and anytime.
With the TP-LINK tpCamera app installed on your smartphones, you can easily access your cloud cameras at any time and from anywhere over the Internet, so you never miss a moment.
● Free cloud service for life.
● Quick registration and setup, the simplest way to connect to your home and office.
● Manage and stream live videos from multiple cameras.
● Store photos and videos for you to relive the moments.
See more, be sure. For more information, go to www.tplinkcloud.com.
NC200 / NC210 /NC220 / NC230 / NC250 / NC260 / NC450
1. Improve the remote viewing experience
2. Bugs fixed
TP-LINK tpCamera is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
TP-LINK tpCamera installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.