TP-Link Tether for PC – Get the last version of TP-Link Tether 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get TP-Link Tether App for Windows
Download last version of TP-Link Tether App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||TP-Link Tether|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install TP-Link Tether on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install TP-Link Tether on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running TP-Link Tether into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” TP-Link Tether “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the TP-Link Tether.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play TP-Link Tether app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install TP-Link Tether on MAC PC
This TP-Link Tether is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the TP-Link Tether App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) TP-Link Tether?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
TP-Link Tether for Windows Reviews
TP-Link Tether App Preview
TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your TP-Link Router/ xDSL Router/ Range Extender with your mobile devices. From quick setup to parental controls, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see your device status, online client devices and their privileges.
– Setup SSID, password and Internet or VDSL/ADSL settings of your devices
– Block unauthorized users who are accessing your devices
– Manage permissions of client devices
– Parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management
– Find the best location to place your range extender
– Automatically turn off the LEDs at specific time
– Manage most of TP-Link devices simultaneously
★ Compatible Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer C5400 V1
Archer C3200 V1
Archer C3150 V1
Archer C2600 V1
Archer C2300 V1
Archer A2300 V1
Archer C1900 V1
Archer C9 V1
Archer C8 V1
Archer C7 V2
Archer C1200 V1
Archer C60 V1
Archer C59 V1
Archer C58 V1
Archer C55 V1
Archer C50 V1
Archer C2 V1
Archer C900 V1
Archer C25 V1
Archer C20 V1
Archer C20i V1
★ Compatible xDSL Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer VR2800v V1
Archer VR2800 V1
Archer VR2600v V1
Archer VR2600 V1
Archer VR900v V1
Archer VR900 V1
Archer VR600v V1
Archer VR600 V1
Archer VR400v V1
Archer VR400 V1
Archer VR200v V1
Archer VR200 V1
Archer D9 V1
Archer D7 V1
Archer D5 V1
Archer D2 V1
Archer D20 V1
★ Compatible Range Extenders (listed hardware versions and above)
★Compatible Cable Modem Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer CR1900 V1
★Compatible LTE Gateways (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer MR200 V2
*To learn how to find the hardware version of your device, go to http://www.tp-link.com/faq-46.html
More devices supported by Tether are coming soon!
● Upgrade firmware is required. Go to the download page to choose the correct version and download the latest firmware: http://www.tp-link.com/support.html
● TP-Link Tether does not work when connected to guest network
● For any issue, please contact http://www.tp-link.com/support.html
Fixed some bugs and improved the stability.
TP-Link Tether is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
TP-Link Tether installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.