TomTom Sports for PC – Get the last version of TomTom Sports 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get TomTom Sports App for Windows
Download last version of TomTom Sports App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||TomTom Sports|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install TomTom Sports on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install TomTom Sports on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running TomTom Sports into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” TomTom Sports “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the TomTom Sports.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play TomTom Sports app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install TomTom Sports on MAC PC
This TomTom Sports is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the TomTom Sports App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) TomTom Sports?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
TomTom Sports for Windows Reviews
TomTom Sports App Preview
Reach your best by tracking all your activities in the TomTom Sports App. See your steps and fitness Trends through Daily Summaries. Reach your goals with motivational feedback, even without a TomTom Sports product.
The TomTom Sports app gets you going
– Allow data import from Google Fit to start tracking your daily activities: steps, calories, active time, and distance
– Set your activity tracking goals and see your progress trends over time
– Compare yourself with other TomTom Sports users of your age, gender, and activity level, with Peer Comparisons
– Get your daily dose of motivation with activity Daily Summaries
– See how you’re doing throughout the day with Hour-by-Hour views and progress Trends
– Share your fitness achievements on your favorite Social Media and get motivation from your friends
– Import weight from a smart scale compatible with Google Fit, and see your Trends in the app.
TomTom Sports app and your TomTom Sports product: the perfect match
The TomTom Sports app is packed with features, yet easy to use. With a TomTom Sports product you will be able to do even more, such as:
– Set your goal for the sport you love. Track your workout with your TomTom Sports product and relive it on the app, with all stats and most recent activities on the Latest tab
– Get all the benefits of tracking your heart rate, including resting heart rate for a summary of your overall fitness, and heart-rate zones for more efficient workouts
– Get Personal Best badges for running, trail running, and cycling activities
– See Personal Best Splits for all activities so you know what stretches you pushed yourself on
– Track your sleep patterns in the Trends tab
– Set a Body Composition goal with TomTom Touch, and track your body muscle and fat percentage change over time
– Dive deeper with Performance Analytics down to the second, including pace, heart rate, elevation, ascent, and speed metrics
– See your Fitness Age, showing you how fit you really are by comparing your VO2 max level with global averages for your age and gender
– Take your performance to the next level with Interval Training and Advanced Workouts, helping you customize your own training and achieve your goals faster
– View your Trails list and details directly in the app, and sync them to your GPS watch
– Simply share your data with other apps like Strava, Endomondo, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, NikePlus, Runkeeper, and more.
Works with the following TomTom Sports products
TomTom Runner, Touch, Adventurer, Spark, and Multi-Sport ranges. Wondering what’s the best device for you? Visit tomtom.com/sports to find out.
Supported Android smartphones
This mobile app works on phones with Bluetooth Smart (4.1 or higher) and Android version 4.4 or higher. The app needs to be connected to the internet to exchange information with your TomTom product. The following Android phones are supported:
– Samsung: S8, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, S5 Mini, S5 Plus, S4, S4 Mini, A3, A5, Note 3, Note 4, J5,
– Nexus: 5, 5X, 6
– HTC: One M8 and M9
– LG: G4, G5
– Sony: Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact
– Huawei: P10, P9, P9 Lite, P8, P8 Lite, Honor 7
– OnePlus One
Still reading? That shows dedication – you’ll go far. Download the app and Get Going!
More info on tomtom.com/sportsapp
Thanks for using the TomTom Sports app to #GetGoing!
We are always working to improve your experience, and with this release we’ve made a few updates to do just that.
Now get going and don’t forget to share your achievements with us.
The TomTom Sports Team
TomTom Sports is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
TomTom Sports installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.