TimaCam for PC – Get the last version of TimaCam 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get TimaCam App for Windows
Download last version of TimaCam App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install TimaCam on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install TimaCam on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running TimaCam into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” TimaCam “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the TimaCam.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play TimaCam app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install TimaCam on MAC PC
This TimaCam is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the TimaCam App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) TimaCam?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
TimaCam for Windows Reviews
TimaCam App Preview
NOTE: TimaCam is for Novatek chipset device only.
NOTE: If you can’t connect to your device, Please share your connect logs, this will help to detect the real problem.
TimaCam is used to watch real-time record image by connecting to WIFI car cam with Novatek chip.
This APP is also used to set and manage car cam remotely, including download photo, download/live/replay video etc.
Control(record video or photograph)
Play online(watch car cam video on phone, no need to download)
Download(download car cam photo/video to phone)
Car cam parameter settings
Fix Crash on Android 11.
If you got Crash when play video, please update to this version.
TimaCam is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
TimaCam installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.