Tile for PC – Get the last version of Tile 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Tile App for Windows
Download last version of Tile App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Tile on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Tile on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Tile into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Tile “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Tile.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Tile app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Tile on MAC PC
This Tile is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Tile App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Tile?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Tile for Windows Reviews
Tile App Preview
Find your lost things, with Tile. Our Bluetooth devices and free app make everything findable.
FIND KEYS, WALLETS, BAGS & MORE – Our Bluetooth trackers are small and easily attach to your things.
FIND NEARBY – Use the Tile app to ring your Tile or use the Proximity Meter when it’s within Bluetooth range.
FIND FAR AWAY – When you’re outside of Bluetooth range, use the Tile app to view it’s most recent location on a map or enlist the help of the Tile Network to safely and anonymously find your lost or misplaced Tile.
FIND YOUR PHONE — Use your Tile to find your phone by double pressing the logo to make your phone ring, even when it’s on silent.
UPGRADE YOUR FINDING – Premium includes proactive finding features and services including Smart Alerts, and Free Battery Replacement
SHARE A TILE- Share a Tile with other users to keep track of communal items, like the TV remote.
TILE WORKS WITH SMART HOME – Tile works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, so finding is easier than ever. Sync your Tile account in the Alexa App or Google Home app to activate this feature.
* The app utilizes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate with your Tiles. The maximum range is up to 400 ft with Tile Pro 2020.
* The app utilizes Location Services to record the most recent location of your Tiles, based on your phone’s geolocation data.
* Continued use of GPS or Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of service: https://www.thetileapp.com/en-us/terms-of-service
In this release, we fixed some bugs and minor improvements to the user experience to help you find all the things that matter to you.
Tile is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Tile installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.