theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos for PC – Get the last version of theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos App for Windows
Download last version of theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos on MAC PC
This theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos for Windows Reviews
theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos App Preview
Find out why millions of sports fans trust theScore as their number one sports app!! 🏈 🏀 ⚾️ ⚽️
theScore brings you news, scores, stats, sports betting coverage and videos from NFL Football, NBA Basketball, NCAA Basketball, MLB Baseball, NCAA Football, NHL Hockey, WNBA Basketball, English Premier League Soccer, La Liga Soccer, Champions League Soccer, PGA Golf – and every major league and competition!
Coverage of NBA, NCAAB, MLB, NFL, NHL, WNBA, PGA, MMA, Premier League soccer and more!
TOP HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
*Favorites – YOUR personalized feed. All the content you care about from your favorite teams, players and leagues.
*Scores – A live view of every game. Every score at a glance, updated in real-time. Just tap the matchup for detailed box scores, including live player data, news and multimedia.
*News – Get updated on the top headlines in an instant from across all sports, or tap the league you want at the top of the page to dive deeper.
*Leagues – Check out the latest news, scores, standings, and leaders for the sport you care about.
*Chat & Messaging – Who doesn’t like talking sports? Check out our cool chat and messaging features, helping you connect with other fans around the games and content you love. Public Chat is available in every matchup page, while you can also set-up group messaging with friends and family or just chat 1-1 too through the ‘Messaging’ icon found in the top right of the screen.
*Discover – Uncover the biggest social stories and multimedia that’s got sports fans talking! This is where you’ll find Russ’ latest swag or the sick dunk that’s going viral.
Team stats, real-time scores, and news across these major sports:
• Football (NFL, NCAA and CFL, regular season and playoffs, and news coverage of AAF)
• Baseball (College World Series and MLB, season play and playoffs)
• Basketball (NBA, NCAA, WNBA, Big 3 – including all the madness and bracket tracking from the NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Tournament in March & playoffs)
• Hockey (NHL, IIHF WJHC – World Junior Hockey Championship, NCAA Frozen Four)
• Soccer (Premier League, Champions League, FIFA World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, League Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, Copa Del Rey and Liga MX, UEFA European Championships)
• Golf (The Masters, PGA, LPGA, Ryder Cup, European Tour, Web.com Tour)
• Tennis (ATP, WTA)
• Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
• Auto Racing (Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, Formula 1)
• Lacrosse (NLL)
• WWE wrestling
Need help? Email [email protected] or via ‘Report a Bug’ in the Settings menu.
We are affiliated with theScore.com
End-User License Agreement: https://www.thescore.com/pages/eula/android
General performance enhancements and bug fixes. Love using theScore? Leave us a review – we read and respond to them all!
theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
theScore: Live Sports Scores, News, Stats & Videos installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.