The Oregon Trail: Settler for PC – Get the last version of The Oregon Trail: Settler 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get The Oregon Trail: Settler App for Windows
Download last version of The Oregon Trail: Settler App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||The Oregon Trail: Settler|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install The Oregon Trail: Settler on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install The Oregon Trail: Settler on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running The Oregon Trail: Settler into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” The Oregon Trail: Settler “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the The Oregon Trail: Settler.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play The Oregon Trail: Settler app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install The Oregon Trail: Settler on MAC PC
This The Oregon Trail: Settler is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the The Oregon Trail: Settler App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) The Oregon Trail: Settler?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
The Oregon Trail: Settler for Windows Reviews
The Oregon Trail: Settler App Preview
The Oregon Trail: American Settler is a fun and addictive game stocked with heaps of engaging features to keep you entertained for hours and hours. Build the largest and greatest town the Wild West has ever seen.
Free-to-play game features
Create and manage your own frontier town. Relive memorable moments from The Oregon Trail.
Place hundreds of buildings, livestock and crops. Customize your character with various outfits.
Play hunting or fishing mini-games for resources. Go prospectin’ to uncover daily rewards.
Face the dangers of the Wild West: stampedes, hurricanes and more.
Visit neighboring villages to gather hearts and use them to grow your village.
The Oregon Trail: American Settler is free to download and play. You will collect virtual currencies called “Coins” and rarer “Cash” as you play which you can use to care for your town or buy in-game items, energy, and resources. If you don’t have enough virtual currency to buy an item, restore energy, or perform an action, you can choose to earn additional currency gradually over time as you play the game, or purchase additional virtual currency with real money. In-app purchases range from $1.99 to $99.99. You can restrict in-app purchases by adjusting your User Controls in your Play Store settings.
Supported languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
An additional download of 50 to 150 MB is required to play this game. Please note, the size of this required download may change without notice.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the internet.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to a social network like Facebook. Please note this connection is never compulsory to progress through the game.
This game may contain third party advertisements that will redirect you to a third party site.
For customer care matters please visit http://support.gameloft.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don’t forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
The Oregon Trail: Settler is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
The Oregon Trail: Settler installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.