The Home Depot for PC – Get the last version of The Home Depot 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get The Home Depot App for Windows
Download last version of The Home Depot App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||The Home Depot|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install The Home Depot on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install The Home Depot on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running The Home Depot into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” The Home Depot “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the The Home Depot.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play The Home Depot app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install The Home Depot on MAC PC
This The Home Depot is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the The Home Depot App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) The Home Depot?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
The Home Depot for Windows Reviews
The Home Depot App Preview
It’s a good time to be a doer.
DIY IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
Save time with The Home Depot app. Shop over one million products and find the info you need most.
SNAP A PICTURE, FIND WHAT YOU NEED
Don’t know what something’s called? Just snap a picture and let our Image Search feature tell you.
A GPS FOR YOUR SHOPPING LIST
Use the Product Locator to find what you’re looking for and check store inventory. We’ll take you to the exact aisle and bay.
MAKE INFORMED BUYING DECISIONS
Get Ratings & Reviews in a matter of seconds. Use the barcode reader to scan an item and read what other customers have to say.
DO MORE WITH AN ACCOUNT
Signing up is quick and free. Get access to real-time order tracking info, view purchase history, enable instant checkout and more.
SHOP SPECIAL BUYS & VIEW LOCAL AD
Look for a new Special Buy on the app home screen each day. Plus, check out your local ad for all the latest from your Home Depot.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information – https://www.homedepot.com/c/exercise_my_privacy_rights
We want to hear from you – email us at [email protected] and let us know how we are doing.
Stay tuned as good things are in store for all the home project lovers out there. This release includes some bug fixes and performance improvements as we put the final coat of paint on a few DIY projects of our own.
The Home Depot is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
The Home Depot installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.