Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard for PC – Get the last version of Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard App for Windows
Download last version of Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard on MAC PC
This Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard for Windows Reviews
Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard App Preview
Telepad acts as a remote mouse and keyboard for your PC (Windows, Mac, Ubuntu).
Use your touchscreen as a wireless mouse.
Play a video or a Powerpoint presentation.
Write text with an enhanced keyboard, including all the mainly used keys you can found on a computer keyboard.
Compatible with Windows 10.
• Fully functional Mouse and trackpad : Handle click, double-click, scroll and window drag.
• Multimedia player : Use Powerpoint and video player such as Windows Media Player and VLC.
• Control the desktop sound
• Choose your connectivity : Wifi or bluetooth
• Power options : shutdown, restart, lock, hibernate
• Move the cursor with device movements
• Enhanced Keyboard : Access to shortcut (Ctrl, Alt, …) and function (F1, F2, …) keys
• Compatible with Windows 10 8 7, Mac OS X, Ubuntu 12.04 and more
The desktop application is available on http://www.telepad-app.com
– Install the desktop application. The application starts on Wifi mode by default, change the settings and re-start it if you want to.
– Launch Telepad on your mobile and follow the tutorial.
Fix some network issues
Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Telepad – remote mouse & keyboard installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.