TeamViewer QuickSupport for PC – Get the last version of TeamViewer QuickSupport 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get TeamViewer QuickSupport App for Windows
Download last version of TeamViewer QuickSupport App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||TeamViewer QuickSupport|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install TeamViewer QuickSupport on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install TeamViewer QuickSupport on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running TeamViewer QuickSupport into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” TeamViewer QuickSupport “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the TeamViewer QuickSupport.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play TeamViewer QuickSupport app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install TeamViewer QuickSupport on MAC PC
This TeamViewer QuickSupport is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the TeamViewer QuickSupport App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) TeamViewer QuickSupport?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
TeamViewer QuickSupport for Windows Reviews
TeamViewer QuickSupport App Preview
Get support for your mobile device from any Windows or Mac computer! You can now receive technical remote support for your mobile devices. Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, stop processes, push and pull Wi-Fi settings, and much more.
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony*, Asus, Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
* Sony devices require the Device Administrator permission.
– Added remote control support for Siyata devices
– Supporting even more Epson, Juniper and Nokia devices
– Other fixes and improvements
TeamViewer QuickSupport is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
TeamViewer QuickSupport installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.