Tasker App Manager for Pebble for PC – Get the last version of Tasker App Manager for Pebble 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Tasker App Manager for Pebble App for Windows
Download last version of Tasker App Manager for Pebble App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Tasker App Manager for Pebble|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Tasker App Manager for Pebble on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Tasker App Manager for Pebble on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Tasker App Manager for Pebble into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Tasker App Manager for Pebble “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Tasker App Manager for Pebble.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Tasker App Manager for Pebble app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Tasker App Manager for Pebble on MAC PC
This Tasker App Manager for Pebble is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Tasker App Manager for Pebble App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Tasker App Manager for Pebble?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Tasker App Manager for Pebble for Windows Reviews
Tasker App Manager for Pebble App Preview
Recent update in Pebble app broke uninstalling feature on this tool. As of now there is no solution and even if one shows up, I don’t think it is worth the hassle since timeline update with more app slots is supposedly coming in december. That is why this app is as of now unsupported.
Tired of the 8 app limit on the Pebble? This Tasker plugins offers a solution!
* Get list of your appstore locker apps and install apps from your locker (root only)
* Get list of installed apps on Pebble and uninstall any of them
* Install app from Pebble app store
* Install app from pbw file
Combined with one of the many Tasker apps for Pebble, you can for example use this to hot swap apps without even pulling your phone out.
Tasker App Manager for Pebble is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Tasker App Manager for Pebble installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.