TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper for PC – Get the last version of TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper App for Windows
Download last version of TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper on MAC PC
This TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper for Windows Reviews
TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper App Preview
The Doctor’s good old TARDIS time machine right on your desktop. This 3D view takes you directly into deep space where you can observe the actions of the TARDIS.
– Spinning TARDIS
– Sliding on the screen accelerates/decelerates spinning.
– 7 Backgrounds to choose from.
– Double-tap to dematerialize.
– Optional sound on dematerialization.
– Accelerometer powered gravity stabilization engines.
– Meteorite showers.
– The TARDIS can make it snow even in space! (Christmas season special)
Much more to come! Access the different customization options in the wallpaper settings.
Permissions used and why:
– Read External Storage – for choosing your own image as the background
– Internet and Network State – for the banner in the settings (No network access during Wallpaper runtime)
– In-app purchases – for the option to support wallpaper development by buying the special exterior or items
The full feature change log could not possibly fit here, if you want to check it out you can find it in the Wallpaper Settings under “What’s new?”
If there’s any problems with the new update please send me an email.
Please note the recommended system requirements, devices that fall below them cannot be supported.
A Doctor Who themed TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper.
Recommended system requirements:
OpenGL ES 2.0 (Android 4.0+)
1GHz Processor or faster
May work on lower end devices, but no promises on usability and good FPS can be made. If your device could handle it, but the wallpaper doesn’t work please send us an email.
Tested and working on a lot of old and most new devices.
Battery usage is relatively low on tested devices (below 2%), while absolutely no battery is used while the wallpaper is not visible.
Doctor Who and the TARDIS are a trademark of the BBC.
Like us on Facebook:
Version 1.9 Happy Holidays! Stay safe!
– Reactivated last years Christmas only floating items, added additional new daleks (non-seasonal)
– Improvements on the holiday decorations
– Refreshed the appearance of the meteoroids, small tweaks around the preferences screen and bug fixes
TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
TARDIS 3D Live Wallpaper installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.