Talk Tool App Review – Best Apps for Windows 10
Talk Tool for PC – Get the last version of Talk Tool 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Talk Tool App for Windows
Download last version of Talk Tool App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Talk Tool|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Talk Tool on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Talk Tool on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Talk Tool into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Talk Tool “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Talk Tool.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Talk Tool app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Talk Tool on MAC PC
This Talk Tool is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Talk Tool App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Talk Tool?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Talk Tool for Windows Reviews
Talk Tool App Preview
Talk Tool is a really simple way to keep track of any ideas, scriptures or quotes as you prepare to give a talk in sacrament meeting or a lesson in Sunday School.
The app is integrated with the Gospel Library app so you can easily save scriptures or quotes to Talk Tool as you study the scriptures, general conference talks or lesson manuals.
You can also add quotes to Talk Tool from the Scripture Citation Index app!
You can easily export all of the notes, scriptures, and quotes to your computer when you are ready to write your talk or lesson.
Please feel free to give me any feedback about the app! I will do my best to respond quickly and work on fixing any issues.
*App icon and feature graphic created by Redge Ballard
**Thanks to Dan Mercer (Author of the LDS Ponderizer app which helps you ponderize scriptures) for his help with the integration with Gospel Library
– Added a refresh button to the toolbar. Pushing this will refresh the quote and scripture lists in case you don’t see something that you have added to the app.
Talk Tool is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Talk Tool installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.