Take a Name LDS Family History for PC – Get the last version of Take a Name LDS Family History 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Take a Name LDS Family History App for Windows
Download last version of Take a Name LDS Family History App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Take a Name LDS Family History|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Take a Name LDS Family History on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Take a Name LDS Family History on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Take a Name LDS Family History into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Take a Name LDS Family History “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Take a Name LDS Family History.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Take a Name LDS Family History app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Take a Name LDS Family History on MAC PC
This Take a Name LDS Family History is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Take a Name LDS Family History App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Take a Name LDS Family History?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Take a Name LDS Family History for Windows Reviews
Take a Name LDS Family History App Preview
Take a Name is a family history app for LDS Church members who want to take their own family names to the temple. It requires a FamilySearch account with access to LDS ordinances.
Find temple ready ancestors. Take a Name searches the FamilySearch tree for your deceased ancestors and double checks that LDS ordinances are ready for the temple.
Request LDS ordinances and print temple cards – from your phone!
Try before you buy, pick your price. Try Take a Name for free! You can purchase the app when you’re ready via in-app purchase.
Less time searching. More time serving. Take a Name typically delivers dozens of temple ready family names in a matter of minutes. It’s genealogy, but easier!
FamilySearch Certified. Kinpoint is a FamilySearch partner, authorized to submit names for temple work.
Data integrity. Take a Name performs a detailed set of data checks to provide confidence that an LDS ordinance is temple ready. It also excludes names of ancestors with unresolved duplicates. Take a Name does far more than simply scraping the FamilySearch website for green temples!
Spend time in the temple with your ancestors instead of outside trying to find them.
Genealogy has never been so satisfying!
Fixes crash that happened on launch with Android 10.
Take a Name LDS Family History is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Take a Name LDS Family History installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.