Sync for iCloud Mail for PC – Get the last version of Sync for iCloud Mail 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Sync for iCloud Mail App for Windows
Download last version of Sync for iCloud Mail App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Sync for iCloud Mail|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Sync for iCloud Mail on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Sync for iCloud Mail on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Sync for iCloud Mail into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Sync for iCloud Mail “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Sync for iCloud Mail.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Sync for iCloud Mail app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Sync for iCloud Mail on MAC PC
This Sync for iCloud Mail is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Sync for iCloud Mail App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Sync for iCloud Mail?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Sync for iCloud Mail for Windows Reviews
Sync for iCloud Mail App Preview
Built from the ground up specifically for iCloud. Easily synchronize your iCloud email accounts automatically on your Android smartphone or tablet. With our innovative email viewer, you can quickly and effortlessly view and read all your email in one application.
Step by step instructions are also provided, showing you how to log in with two-factor authentication enabled.
You can add multiple icloud / me / mac accounts, and you can also view all of the emails for all of your accounts in one inbox.
This application connects directly to Apple iCloud servers through an encrypted connection. This means your username and password are safe and secure. Sync for iCloud Mail also provides complete transparency on how your data is used. Your iCloud account information is never collected by us.
Sync for iCloud Mail works on phones and tablets. If using a tablet, or a phone with a large screen, you can enable split-viewing from the settings.
Dark mode is now available within the settings. When enabling dark mode, the app turns all of its elements to a dark color, thereby helping in conserving battery life and is ideal especially when reading emails during the night.
Feautres of free version:
– Material UI
– HTTPS connection
– Multiple accounts
– Send emails
– Background sync
– Download attachments
– Unified Inbox
– Login instructions
This application connects directly to Apple servers, and does not connect through any third party servers or proxies.
iCloud is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Thank you for using Sync for iCloud Mail.
This release also brings new bug fixes and great new features to help you check your mail on the fly.
Sync for iCloud Mail is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Sync for iCloud Mail installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.