Sync for iCloud for PC – Get the last version of Sync for iCloud 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Sync for iCloud App for Windows
Download last version of Sync for iCloud App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Sync for iCloud|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Sync for iCloud on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Sync for iCloud on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Sync for iCloud into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Sync for iCloud “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Sync for iCloud.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Sync for iCloud app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Sync for iCloud on MAC PC
This Sync for iCloud is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Sync for iCloud App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Sync for iCloud?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Sync for iCloud for Windows Reviews
Sync for iCloud App Preview
Synchronize your iCloud calendar on your Android device for free.
There are no limitations, all features are available for free.
No need for transferring your iCloud data to another service anymore. With Sync, you can keep your data stored in iCloud just in case you may wish to switch to an iOS device in the future, or if you do not trust other services.
Quickly access other iCloud features, such as notes and iCloud Drive from the built-in web browser.
* 2 way synchronization
* Connects directly to iCloud servers – no third party servers are used.
* Tutorial to log in with 2 step verification.
* App specific password can be generated without leaving the app.
* Background synchronization
* Multiple accounts and multiple calendars
* Use your default calendar to manage events
* Create new calendars from the app itself
Setup only takes 4 steps. Calendars are synced to your default calendar on your phone / tablet.
Following feedback we received from some of our users, we would like to clarify that synchronization is only supported for iCloud calendars. Also note that an app specific password has to be generated before logging in.
With regards to users stating that we might get access to your passwords, rest assured that we cannot obtain your password and that any password or username entered within the app is stored on your physical device only and is used to log in directly to your iCloud account.
iCloud is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Update to user interface.
Minor bug fixes.
Thank you for using Sync for iCloud!
Sync for iCloud is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Sync for iCloud installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.