Swapper – ROOT for PC – Get the last version of Swapper – ROOT 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Swapper – ROOT App for Windows
Download last version of Swapper – ROOT App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Swapper – ROOT|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Swapper – ROOT on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Swapper – ROOT on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Swapper – ROOT into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Swapper – ROOT “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Swapper – ROOT.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Swapper – ROOT app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Swapper – ROOT on MAC PC
This Swapper – ROOT is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Swapper – ROOT App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Swapper – ROOT?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Swapper – ROOT for Windows Reviews
Swapper – ROOT App Preview
With Swapper, you will be able to create SWAP Memory for your Android.
Why can not I change the location of the SWAP memory for the External SD Card?
Some devices do not support changing the SWAP memory location, when this is identified, the application itself notifies and disables the function.
I created the SWAP memory, but the usage / used bar remains at 0 MB. What happened?
This means that your device has not yet needed to use SWAP Memory. Increase Priority of use , this will make Android give a greater preference to SWAP memory.
Why did not my RAM settings increase in my device settings?
The memory that is displayed in the settings of your device is Physical RAM. Because SWAP is an emulated RAM memory, it will not appear there.
Can I uninstall the application after creating SWAP memory?
No! SWAP memory depends on the application to be activated.
I created the SWAP memory but I can not delete it, what do I do?
Your Android device is probably blocking removal. Uncheck Enable SWAP when starting Android , restart the device, open the application, and try deleting SWAP memory again.
Do I need to delete SWAP memory before uninstalling the application?
Yes! If you uninstall the application without deleting the SWAP memory, it will take up space on your device.
Swapper – ROOT is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Swapper – ROOT installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.