SwannView Link for PC – Get the last version of SwannView Link 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SwannView Link App for Windows
Download last version of SwannView Link App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SwannView Link|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SwannView Link on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SwannView Link on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SwannView Link into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SwannView Link “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SwannView Link.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SwannView Link app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SwannView Link on MAC PC
This SwannView Link is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SwannView Link App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SwannView Link?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SwannView Link for Windows Reviews
SwannView Link App Preview
SwannView Link: Live Swann NVR/DVR viewing on your Android phone
SwannView Link supports the following features:
Configure many settings from your handset or tablet
Multi-channel viewing with up to 16 cameras on screen at the same time (16ch view works best on tablets)
Play back stored recordings from your DVR or NVR on your handset or tablet (requires high upload speed internet)
Capture video from your camera live view to your Phone to play back later
Capture single and multi still images and save these to your Phone’s picture library
Control PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras remotely
Note: Some features may be degraded or not work on older DVRs or Android hardware. Current model handsets and tablets are recommended for high resolution playback and live viewing more than 8 cameras at once.
Check out the updated manual for the new app here: http://support.swann.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2240592-swannview-link-ios-android-qsgs-en-fr-es
Currently supported NVR and DVR models (x will be 4, 8 or 16 channel depending on your model):
Current Model series:
Previous model series: Some app features may not be optimized
Earlier model series: Performance may be degraded or some advanced features may not work correctly or at all
SwannSecure WiFi Monitoring System
Note: This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Swann NVR/DVR via 3G/4G or WiFi. When using 3G/4G, the video from your NVR/DVR will likely be considered “downloads” by your phone service provider and will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed any plan limits you may incur additional usage charges. Consult with your mobile service provider regarding the use of a video streaming app and how it may affect your plan.
For the latest information, visit http://support.swann.com
For assistance with this app, contact Swann Tech Support – [email protected]
Fixed issues with decoding audio streams from some later model DVRs and NVRs
General bug fixes
Improved video streaming
Added Italian and German languages
Fixed issue with PTZ control speed
SwannView Link is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SwannView Link installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.