Survive – Wilderness survival for PC – Get the last version of Survive – Wilderness survival 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Survive – Wilderness survival App for Windows
Download last version of Survive – Wilderness survival App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Survive – Wilderness survival|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Survive – Wilderness survival on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Survive – Wilderness survival on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Survive – Wilderness survival into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Survive – Wilderness survival “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Survive – Wilderness survival.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Survive – Wilderness survival app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Survive – Wilderness survival on MAC PC
This Survive – Wilderness survival is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Survive – Wilderness survival App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Survive – Wilderness survival?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Survive – Wilderness survival for Windows Reviews
Survive – Wilderness survival App Preview
Wilderness survival simulation game. Travel to safety.
— SEP 12, 2021 NEWS —
New update is coming after all these years.
Development continues. I am aiming for first internal tests by Sep 19 and from there it means 1 more week for open beta testing. After beta, it is release time.
The new version has new crafting, renewed levels, skills, crafting options and ability to move back and forth between levels. A new (paid only, eill cost a few bucks) expansion STRANDED provides long-term survival challenge in a warm environment. The next update will be considered ”early access” in a sense – there will be series of fixed and updates after the release.
Some people have asked for localizations: I have made it ”possible to add” but languages will need to be done ”this year” or later.
Feel free to email me, I try my best to reply. All support and questions and ideas are more than welcome.
Thanks for the support and patience.
— JULY 27, 2021 NEWS —
A new version is finally coming this summer (current target is August 2021). This version will be available for ANDROID and IOS. New version will remove out achievements and progress (as it is completely rewritten codebase and is not possible to maintain old save data with new functionality). Versio. introduces a completely new set of achievements, scenario mechanisms and so forth. Stay tuned. There will also be one more additional paid scenario expansion.
– Juuso @sandbaydev
— DESCRIPTION —
Try survive and travel to safety. Wilderness survival themed simulation where you need to decide how you spend your time and what action is most crucial for you now in order to survive: building a shelter, finding food, water, traveling, collecting firewood.
— PRIVACY —
— IAP —
As of September 2017: Inside the game you can purchase the “full edition” (or “wolf edition”) that gets you play the game without ads (+ you get few extra perks). That’s one time payment and you get to choose the price. There are no microtransactions for gems/coins or anything else to purchase. This IAP option is for those who wish to support development. You can continue playing free edition that is very close to same as the paid version.
— PERMISSIONS EXPLAINED —
* IN-APP PURCHASES (IAP): Only for convenient one-time full game purchase for those who wish to do so. Free version is almost the same as ‘full’ one. There are no gems/coins/whatnot to buy.
* VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To best of my understanding this checks if your device is online or offline. If offline, there’s no store purchases. I try and see if I can get rid of this one.
* CONTROL VIBRATION: this can be toggled off in the settings. It’s used only for in-game events (like if you catch a fish or something like that)
* OTHER WORTH MENTIONING: game stores “save game” files to your device so that you can save & continue game after playing. Should not require extra permissions though. Game does not read your phone files. It only reads game files and via settings screen you can see list of files that were created.
— DISCLAIMER —
‘SURVIVE’ IS A SIMULATION GAME INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY. THIS IS NOT A COURSE IN WILDERNESS SURVIVAL; PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY OF THESE MEASURES WITHOUT INSTRUCTION FROM A PROFESSIONAL OR EXPERT.
– new easy PIKE LAKE scenario for training
– challenging new SWAMP scenario
– new ACHIEVEMENTS
– new INVENTORY
– new CRAFTING
– streamlined wound/CONDITION
– new TRAPS screen
– procedural HUNTING/TRACKING
– choose your DESTINATION is now back
– new VICTORY condition
– possibility to support development by one-time IAP purchase
– hundreds of other fixes/tweaks/polishing
– read DEVLOG for details
Survive – Wilderness survival is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Survive – Wilderness survival installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.