Survivalcraft Demo for PC – Get the last version of Survivalcraft Demo 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Survivalcraft Demo App for Windows
Download last version of Survivalcraft Demo App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Survivalcraft Demo|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Survivalcraft Demo on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Survivalcraft Demo on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Survivalcraft Demo into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Survivalcraft Demo “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Survivalcraft Demo.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Survivalcraft Demo app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Survivalcraft Demo on MAC PC
This Survivalcraft Demo is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Survivalcraft Demo App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Survivalcraft Demo?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Survivalcraft Demo for Windows Reviews
Survivalcraft Demo App Preview
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants. Tailor clothes and hunt animals for food and resources. Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online. Ride horses, camels or donkeys and herd cattle to protect them from predators. Blast your way through the rock with explosives. Build complex electric devices. Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
This is the thirtieth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a new armor and weapons tier – copper! You can now paint stairs, slab, fences and signs and place electric gates on the floor or ceiling. Wander in dense forests full of tall spruces and fallen logs. Explore bigger caves, but watch out for huge magma chambers underground (15x bigger than 1.28). There are new sound generator sounds for you to use, including hi-fi drums! Check out full list of 70 changes at our website.
Survivalcraft brings features you love in the PC version of the most popular blocky game to your mobile device: infinite worlds, caves, logic elements (electricity), weather, boats, ridable animals, explosions, clothes, armor and many more. It does so while maintaining its own realistic, survival-themed style.
Brief update history so far:
– 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
– 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
– 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
– 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
– 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
– 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
– 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
– 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
– 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
– 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
– 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
– 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
– 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
– 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
– 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
– 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
– 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
– 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
– 1.18 (rain, snow, thunderstorms, thawing/freezing, werewolves, pumpkins)
– 1.19 (electricity, new UI, new recipaedia, new help, germanium + lots more)
– 1.20 (community content, better caves, creative options, SD card)
– 1.21 (fish, horseriding, electricity improvements, camels, leather + lots more)
– 1.22 (survival, farming, boats, islands, more painting, pathfinding, rhinos and many other animals)
– 1.23 (content rating, larger visibility range, analog electrics, halloween special, donkeys, bass)
– 1.24 (bows and arrows, shooting target, reindeer, tigers, iron fences, ivy, feathers, string)
– 1.25 (custom skins, new explosions engine, bombs, crossbows, fire arrows, new UI, stone fences)
– 1.26 (clothes, armor, temperature effects, belugas, cassowarys, pumpkin and cotton farming)
– 1.27 (moose, campfires, larger inventory, lightning button, more clothes, AI improvements, new engine)
– 1.28 (firearms, dispensers, fireworks, digging cracks, left-handed controls)
– 1.29 (more paintable items, copper armor and weapons, tall spruces, horizontal logs, bigger caves)
Updated for Android 10
Reduced APK size
Native support for x86/x64 devices
Survivalcraft Demo is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Survivalcraft Demo installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.