SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper for PC – Get the last version of SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper App for Windows
Download last version of SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper on MAC PC
This SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper for Windows Reviews
SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper App Preview
SueVideo uses Android Device Administrator permission for advanced lockdown features.
Note 1: For enterprise use only
Note 2: Free version has some limitations. Purchase a license to activate it to full version. In case of any problems please contact [email protected]
Play one or more videos continuously in a loop on Android tablets.
Viewers can watch the videos in fullscreen mode but cannot do anything else on the device. Tablet will work only as a video playing display device. Can be used in trade shows, exhibitions and other community events.
NEW FEATURE – Now you can run SureVideo in SCREEN SAVER MODE. Video launches automatically when device is idle for a specified time period. Screensaver is dismissed when user touches the screen.
– SureVideo can start playing videos right after the device boots up
– Password protected: Only an administrator can exit the video player if ‘Disable Bottom Bar’ option is enabled
– Displays video in Full Screen mode
– Hide buttons on bottom bar
– Automatically plays videos from the sdcard
– All common video formats supported (Device dependent)
– Advanced lock down into kiosk mode by using SureLock
– Install SureVideo on the tablet
– Drop the video files into /SureVideo folder on the sdcard.
– Tap on Start Playing button or Restart SureVideo. SureVideo will automatically create a playlist of videos in the /surevideo folder and will start playing them alphabetically in fullscreen mode.
Learn more about SureVideo at https://www.42gears.com/products/surevideo-digital-signage/surevideo-android-digital-signage/
Check out online documentation at https://docs.42gears.com/surevideo/docs/surevideo_online_documentation.html
Connect with us
For queries write to us at [email protected]
• Security Improvements
SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SureVideo Kiosk Video Looper installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.