SUNLearn for PC – Get the last version of SUNLearn 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SUNLearn App for Windows
Download last version of SUNLearn App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SUNLearn on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SUNLearn on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SUNLearn into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SUNLearn “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SUNLearn.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SUNLearn app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SUNLearn on MAC PC
This SUNLearn is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SUNLearn App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SUNLearn?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SUNLearn for Windows Reviews
SUNLearn App Preview
NOTE: This official SUNLearn app will ONLY work with Stellenbosch University sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your SUNLearn administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
– browse the content of your courses, even when offline
– receive instant notifications of messages and other events
– quickly find and contact other people in your courses
– upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
– view your course grades
– and more!
The app requires the following permissions:
– Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
– Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
– Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
– Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
– Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
Added StudentFeedback Site
H5P integration including option to view H5P content offline
Dark mode option
Native MathJax support
Comments can be added or deleted in blogs and activities
Forum user interface enhancements
Forum posts can be edited and deleted
Calendar events can be filtered by type
Course participants search
The app lets you know if you are working offline
SUNLearn is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SUNLearn installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.