Storm Hunter WX for PC – Get the last version of Storm Hunter WX 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Storm Hunter WX App for Windows
Download last version of Storm Hunter WX App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Storm Hunter WX|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Storm Hunter WX on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Storm Hunter WX on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Storm Hunter WX into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Storm Hunter WX “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Storm Hunter WX.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Storm Hunter WX app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Storm Hunter WX on MAC PC
This Storm Hunter WX is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Storm Hunter WX App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Storm Hunter WX?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Storm Hunter WX for Windows Reviews
Storm Hunter WX App Preview
Developed in partnership with former KCCI-TV (Des Moines, IA) meteorologist John McLaughlin to provide a simplified display of advanced radar data and Safety Net Alerting to multiple locations with user-definable thresholds. McLaughlin pioneered the use of Doppler radar for severe storm tracking on Iowa television, working with Bob Baron of Baron Weather to develop and install the nation’s first High Definition Doppler radar (VHDD) in 1995. Storm Hunter allows you the option to select notification as storms begin to produce lighting, hail, or rotation so you can be alerted even before official warnings are issued. Up to eight locations can be specified so you can make sure your loved ones know when dangerous weather approaches.
Storm Hunter includes five high resolution NWS radars covering Iowa. Select from radar intensity and velocity, plus one click threat delineation with the “Baron Button” breaking down storm cells into rain, hail and wind threats.
Storm Hunter’s Future Scan product extrapolates storm cells from their current radar locations out to one hour including predicted decay or growth.
Detailed national radar will cover you across the United States, plus our “U.S. Severe Wind” product shows the areas of greatest wind shear as detected across the network of National Weather Service Doppler Radars. This tool is useful for quickly identifying rotation and damaging wind areas.
In addition to custom alerts, you can save multiple location for specific computer generated weather forecasts from the national weather prediction models. Forecast radar and rain/snow accumulations out to 24 hours and radar estimated rain totals are great features in the Storm Hunter app.
The Storm Hunter app is linked to the Iowa Storm Chasing Network for live streaming of severe weather events from the Storm Hunter Ford Escape chase vehicle and live radar analysis for significant tornado days.
Storm Hunter Weather is sponsored by the McLaughlin Family companies in Iowa, Including New Way Ford, New Way Auto Group, McLaughlin Imprint and Apparel and Hurricane Motorsports. Advertisement links include exclusive discounts on new and used automobiles and apparel for Storm Hunter users.
Meteorologist John McLaughlin says “The Storm Hunter app is a way for me to continue to share my passion for weather, even after my 31 year career on Iowa television ended due to a medical condition. Best of all, thanks to my family members financial support, the app is free to download and use. For that I am very grateful.”
Fixed unexpectedly quit bug
Storm Hunter WX is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Storm Hunter WX installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.