Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) for PC – Get the last version of Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) App for Windows
Download last version of Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) on MAC PC
This Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) for Windows Reviews
Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) App Preview
Virtual Stock Trading with Real Life World Market Data.
Please do not report issues or bugs via Play Store reviews. Instead, feel free to email us for support.
Stock Trainer uses real markets and their data to help beginners make their first steps in the world of stock investment. Learn trading with our real market simulator and use it as a guide for your future investments.
Keep in mind that while described as a simulator, this app is not a simulation and works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.
NOTE: For those concerned about the “Identity” permission, it is strictly used for Google Sign In for the App. If you do not use Google Sign In and instead use other medium for Signing In, then “Identity” permission will not be executed.
One of the advantages of this app is that it let’s you test the waters before you jump in. If you are new to investment, and think you have what it takes to be a Stock Market Mogul, then I suggest you try this app first before investing your real money. In this simulator, everything is virtual, there is therefore nothing to lose.
This app is for stock market investors – both new and experienced. Investors new to stock market can try out the market without investing real money. Investors that are experienced can use this app to devise a strategy that works for them. Regardless of your experience with the market, you have intuition about certain stocks but are too afraid to invest; try it out here and test out your instincts.
Please understand that this is a Beta version, and we have many more exciting features coming shortly.
Note that this app is works with real market data to give you as close to real life results as possible.
• 20 world stock markets supported.
• Support for Stop-loss and Limit orders.
• Portfolio and Watchlist management.
• Top gainers and top losers information provided.
• Beautiful stock charts dating back to 10+ years.
• Zoom option for stock charts.
• Extensive stock news.
• Business magazine.
• Account summary with great looking graphics.
• Support for multiple themes, including Night theme.
• No Ads.
• Automatic daily backups on fault tolerant Firebase Cloud.
• Candlestick Charts.
FEATURES FOR U.S. STOCK ONLY
• Financial information like EPS, P/E, Dividend yield, etc.
• Insider trades information.
• TipRanks analysis for stocks.
• Income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
https://www.facebook.com/StockTrainer/ or e-mail at [email protected]
Please don’t contact support through reviews. It is humble request to report bugs, issues, or communicate questions over e-mail or Facebook page.
☺ If you are happy with the app, do show your encouragement for us by reviewing the app with 5 stars.
* Added China and Hong Kong markets
* App Speed Up 🙂
* Added In-App Purchase – No Ads, Candlestick Charts, Auto Backup
* Added Link to our new App – Stock Screener: Find Stocks
* Added support for Stop Loss and Limit orders
* App now includes non-intrusive Ads to support development and operational costs (sorry about that users)
* Added auto complete for stock search feature
* Fixed stock search for India market
Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Stock Trainer: Virtual Trading (Stock Markets) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.