Steam Link for PC – Get the last version of Steam Link 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Steam Link App for Windows
Download last version of Steam Link App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Steam Link|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Steam Link on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Steam Link on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Steam Link into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Steam Link “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Steam Link.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Steam Link app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Steam Link on MAC PC
This Steam Link is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Steam Link App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Steam Link?
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
Steam Link for Windows Reviews
Steam Link App Preview
The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your Android device. Just pair a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.
For best performance with Android TV:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your router
* Connect your Android TV using Ethernet to your router
For best performance with tablets and phones:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
* Connect your Android device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
* Keep your Android device within a reasonable range of your router
* Added support for the Amazon Luna controller
* Added support for the Razer Wolverine Tournament Edition controller
* Added support for some new PowerA and PDP Xbox Series X controllers
* Fixed detection of VirtualHere installed service
* Please report bugs and crashes here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/353380/discussions/4/
Steam Link is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Steam Link installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.