SSHelper for PC – Get the last version of SSHelper 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SSHelper App for Windows
Download last version of SSHelper App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SSHelper on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SSHelper on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SSHelper into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SSHelper “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SSHelper.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SSHelper app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SSHelper on MAC PC
This SSHelper is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SSHelper App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SSHelper?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SSHelper for Windows Reviews
SSHelper App Preview
SSHelper is an advanced, multi-protocol, secure server for the Android platform.
SSHelper works just fine with a normal, unrooted Android device — i.e. your device. It also offers special features on rooted devices.
SSHelper works as an application and as a service. As a service it runs in the background, providing secure communications protocols without requiring user attention.
SSHelper supports interactive Secure Shell (hereafter SSH) sessions and various kinds of transfers including scp, sftp, and rsync, on all common platforms:
On Windows, SSHelper works with WinSCP, PuTTY and similar programs.
On Linux, apart from normal SSH shell session activities, SSHelper can be used directly with file browsers for seamless filesystem browsing and transfers by specifying the “sftp:” protocol.
On the Mac, SSHelper works with Cyberduck and similar programs.
SSHelper versions >= 7.8 accepts any network type that Android recognizes — it’s no longer limited to wireless networks.
SSHelper announces itself on your network by way of Zeroconf/Bonjour, an efficient way to configure a local network.
SSHelper includes a log monitor Web server showing an activity log on local network browsers.
SSHelper also includes a clipboard Web server that permits read/write access to the Android clipboard from local network browsers.
SSHelper is free, open-source and there are no ads. It’s licensed under the GPL and the source is freely available.
The SSHelper Home Page is located at http://arachnoid.com/android/SSHelper — visit for more information and configuration tips.
Sorry — this app cannot be updated to full compliance with Android 10 (API 29) (but it works correctly with Android 10). This means SSHelper will disappear from Google Play within 60 days at most. Please visit the SSHelper Home Page (https://arachnoid.com/android/SSHelper/) for full details and future updates.
SSHelper is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SSHelper installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.