Squore Squash Ref Tool for PC – Get the last version of Squore Squash Ref Tool 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Squore Squash Ref Tool App for Windows
Download last version of Squore Squash Ref Tool App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Squore Squash Ref Tool|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Squore Squash Ref Tool on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Squore Squash Ref Tool on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Squore Squash Ref Tool into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Squore Squash Ref Tool “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Squore Squash Ref Tool.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Squore Squash Ref Tool app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Squore Squash Ref Tool on MAC PC
This Squore Squash Ref Tool is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Squore Squash Ref Tool App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Squore Squash Ref Tool?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Squore Squash Ref Tool for Windows Reviews
Squore Squash Ref Tool App Preview
Supports you in referee-ing a squash match.
• clearly displays the current score (allow showing it to the players through the glass)
• shows what side a player is supposed to be serving
• indicates if the last point was a hand-out
• has a simple undo button (we all make mistakes)
• option to see scoring history of each game in a graph
• possibility of using ‘warm up’ and ‘between games’ timers (with optional sound/vibration notifications)
• possibility of casting the score on to a TV using ChromeCast
• possibility of mirroring the score on another android device using Bluetooth
• possibility of showing ‘injury’ timers
• possibility to start with a ‘handicap score’
• option to show ‘official’ match announcements (begin/end of game, end of match, tie-break)
• option to record appeals for a let as well as conducts, and your decision for them
• possibility to record Forehand/Backhand Winner/Error from the Front/Back/Volley and show summary
• list possible conducts warning/stroke possibilities
• has the possibility to recall the entire score sequences of all games of a match
• support for referee-ing doubles matches
• import/export functionality for previously reffed matches
• transfer ‘in progress’ match to another device using NFC (a.k.a. S-Beam)
• saves the score (and scoring history) on exit
• can be used in landscape and portrait orientation
• option to share the entire scoring history on e.g. Facebook
• option to share a summary of several related matches (e.g. club/team against club/team)
• option to send the result of a match by text message or email e.g. to a fellow club/team mate
• when sharing by means of email it is possible to include the complete scoring history
• tries to auto-complete player names from your contact list (or just one group of your contacts)
• remembers previous entered player names for auto completion for next matches
• remembers all matches you refereed (to recall later, e.g. to note down game scores on official papers)
• specify a color per player (e.g. of the shirt they play in)
• select matches listed on e.g. tournamentsoftware.com
• define matches up front for easy selection later
• option to use different tie-break formats
• customize colors of the app (e.g. to match your club colors)
• official WSF squash rules link in menu (configurable)
• specify feed URLs to allow selecting matches/players (in stead of typing in names)
• post a result to a configurable website (ask the web-master of your club)
You may check with your web-master if it is possible to have one or both of these last two options made available
The WearOS (wearable) version supports the more basic functionality only.
• Read Contacts: for auto-completing player names when setting up a match
• Read/Write storage:for backing up details of each match you refereed with the app
• Network Access: for reading matches/player names from a feed
• Pair with Bluetooth devices: for mirroring score
• Vibration Control: mainly to notify you that a timer has (or is nearly) finished
Change google cast functionality to follow Google guidelines
Squore Squash Ref Tool is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Squore Squash Ref Tool installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.