SQ MixPad for PC – Get the last version of SQ MixPad 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SQ MixPad App for Windows
Download last version of SQ MixPad App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SQ MixPad|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SQ MixPad on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SQ MixPad on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SQ MixPad into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SQ MixPad “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SQ MixPad.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SQ MixPad app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SQ MixPad on MAC PC
This SQ MixPad is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SQ MixPad App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SQ MixPad?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SQ MixPad for Windows Reviews
SQ MixPad App Preview
SQ-MixPad allows control of an SQ console over a wired or wireless network.
It can be used simultaneously and independently of the SQ surface, so it can provide supplementary local control as well as giving the engineer the freedom to move around and mix from different listening positions.
Three devices running SQ-MixPad can be connected and used at the same time as using the SQ surface, giving four separate points for control of all mixes.
An ‘Offline’ mode allows for SQ show files to be edited and managed without connection to a console.
This version works with SQ consoles running firmware V1.5.x
It provides the following:
Level and Routing Control –
Send levels, panning, assignments, pre/post settings and mutes from all channels to all mixes
Master send levels for all mixes
Send and Return levels for FX
Routing screen with overview and full control
DCA and Mute Group control, including assignments
Processing Control –
Input channel Preamp/DEEP Preamp Model/HPF/Gate/Insert/PEQ/Compressor
Mix channel Ext In/Insert/GEQ/PEQ/Compressor
DEEP compressors and GEQ’s
FX Parameters and FX Return PEQ
Access to all Libraries
Full patching matrix for all Inputs/Outputs and Tie Lines
‘1-to-1’ diagonal block patching
Offline Mode –
Edit and manage shows, scenes and libraries without a console connection
Transfer entire shows between MixPad and an SQ
Share/store shows to cloud or email (when available on the device)
Other features include –
Works with SQ User Permissions
Copy/Paste and Reset functionality
Full control of Signal Generator and assignments
6 custom layers with the ability to copy desk layers
All input/output/processing metering
Meters and Channel RTA view and control
Global filters, scene filters and channel safe control
Mixer config and role setup including ‘Listen Level’
PAFL setup and selection
SoftKey and MIDI strips setup and use
Follow Channel/Mix Select option
This version is for SQ mixers running V1.5.* firmware.
SQ MixPad is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SQ MixPad installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.