Spotify for Artists for PC – Get the last version of Spotify for Artists 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Spotify for Artists App for Windows
Download last version of Spotify for Artists App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Spotify for Artists|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Spotify for Artists on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Spotify for Artists on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Spotify for Artists into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Spotify for Artists “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Spotify for Artists.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Spotify for Artists app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Spotify for Artists on MAC PC
This Spotify for Artists is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Spotify for Artists App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Spotify for Artists?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Spotify for Artists for Windows Reviews
Spotify for Artists App Preview
Spotify for Artists gives you tools to develop your fanbase and reach your goals on Spotify. Built for artists and their teams, Spotify for Artists helps you to understand your audience, manage your artist profile, and celebrate new releases and milestones. With our app, you can make updates and see your stats from anywhere—in the studio, on tour, or even when you’re dreaming about your next release.
With Spotify for Artists, you can:
• Understand who’s listening and where you’re being heard through your song, playlist, and audience insights.
• See a real-time count of how many listeners around the world are streaming your music at any moment.
• Celebrate your successes with real-time stats for new releases, updates when you’ve been added to a playlist, and follower milestones.
• Control your presence on Spotify by editing your profile, playlists, and Artist’s Pick.
• Showcase your creativity by adding a short looping visual to each of your tracks with Canvas.
• Easily switch between artists to keep track of your entire roster’s new releases, stats, and profiles.
• Learn the latest tips and tricks with access to our latest articles, product updates, and videos.
• Share feedback with us and get answers to your questions. We’re here to support you.
Connect with us:
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spotifyforartists/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/spotifyartists
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Improvements and minor bug fixes
Spotify for Artists is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Spotify for Artists installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.