Splitwise for PC – Get the last version of Splitwise 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Splitwise App for Windows
Download last version of Splitwise App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Splitwise on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Splitwise on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Splitwise into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Splitwise “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Splitwise.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Splitwise app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Splitwise on MAC PC
This Splitwise is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Splitwise App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Splitwise?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Splitwise for Windows Reviews
Splitwise App Preview
Splitwise is the easiest way to share expenses with friends and family and stop stressing about “who owes who.” Millions of people around the world use Splitwise to organize group bills for households, trips, and more. Our mission is to reduce the stress and awkwardness that money places on our most important relationships.
Splitwise is great for:
– Roommates splitting rent and apartment bills
– Group trips around the world
– Splitting a vacation house for skiing or at the beach
– Weddings and bachelor/bachelorette parties
– Couples sharing relationship costs
– Friends and co-workers who go out to lunch or dinner together frequently
– Loans and IOUs between friends
– And so much more
Splitwise is simple to use:
– Create groups or private friendships for any splitting situation
– Add expenses, IOUs, or informal debts in any currency, with support for offline entry
– Expenses are backed up online so any everyone can log in, view their balances, and add expenses
– Keep track of who should pay next, or settle up by recording cash payments or using our integrations
“Makes it easy to split everything from your dinner bill to rent.” – NY Times
“Fundamental for tracking finances. As good as WhatsApp for containing awkwardness.” – The Financial Times
“I never fight with roommates over bills because of this genius expense-splitting app”- Business Insider
“The Single Best App You Can Download for Group Trips of Any Kind” – Thrillist
Here are some of our industry-leading features:
– Multi-platform support for Android, iOS, and web
– Simplify debts into the easiest repayment plan
– Expense categorization
– Calculate group totals
– Export to CSV
– Comment directly on expenses
– Split expenses equally or unequally by percentages, shares, or exact amounts
– Add informal debts and IOUs
– Create bills that recur monthly, weekly, yearly, fortnightly
– Add multiple payers on a single expense
– See total balances with a person across multiple groups and private expenses
– Custom user avatars
– Cover photos for groups
– Activity feed and push notifications help you stay on top of changes
– View your edit history for changes to an expense
– Any deleted group or bill can be restored easily
– World-class customer support
– Pay back using our integrated payments: Venmo and PayPal (US only), Paytm (India only)
– 100+ currencies and growing
– 7+ supported languages
Get Splitwise Pro for even more amazing features!
– Convert expenses to different currencies using our Open Exchange Rates integration
– Access to “spending by category” budgeting tools and other charts
– OCR integration for scanning and itemizing receipts
– Store high-resolution receipts in the cloud (10GB cloud storage)
– Backups to JSON, downloadable from our website
– Search full expense history
– Save default splits
– Dark mode is here! 🎉 This much-requested update helps save battery power and provides a better viewing experience in low-light environments. Check it out and please contact us at [email protected] if you notice any issues.
– Fixed a bug that was causing some invites to fail.
Splitwise is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Splitwise installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.