Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots for PC – Get the last version of Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots App for Windows
Download last version of Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots on MAC PC
This Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots for Windows Reviews
Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots App Preview
Sphero Edu is your hub to create, contribute, and learn with Sphero robots. Go beyond code by incorporating unique STEAM activities to complete with your bot.
Sphero Edu is built for makers, learners, educators, and parents. Join the growing community and share your creations to inspire and be inspired. The interactive platform allows you to keep track of your class or group from one easy place. Anyone can save their progress, jump from device to device, and continue the discovery from anywhere. Preparing for the future has never been so fun.
SPHERO EDU FEATURES
PROGRAMS: Program your bots in 3 ways with Draw, Block, and Text modes. Start with the basics and grow.
SENSOR DATA: See location, accelerometer, gyroscope, velocity, and distance sensor data through visual graphs.
ACTIVITIES: Program a painting. Navigate a maze. Mimic the solar system. The only limit is your imagination.
TAKE A DRIVE: Need a brain break? Set LED colors on your robot and zoom around in Drive mode.
ASSIGNMENTS: Are you a teacher? Monitor progress by creating and assigning activities to students.
INTEGRATIONS: Simplify classroom use by signing in and syncing classrooms with Google and Clever accounts.
COMMUNITY: Create an account, share your programs, and learn together with other creative coders.
Supported Robots: Sphero RVR, Sphero BOLT, Sphero SPRK+, Sphero SPRK Edition, Sphero 2.0, Sphero Mini, Ollie, BB-8, BB-9E, R2-D2, R2-Q5
Unsupported Robots: Sphero Original, Force Band, Lightning McQueen, Spider-Man
• New Feature: You can now program a virtual robot with the virtual programming canvas
• Various bug fixes and improvements
Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Sphero Edu – Coding for Sphero Robots installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.