Spektrum AS3X Programmer for PC – Get the last version of Spektrum AS3X Programmer 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Spektrum AS3X Programmer App for Windows
Download last version of Spektrum AS3X Programmer App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Spektrum AS3X Programmer|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Spektrum AS3X Programmer on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Spektrum AS3X Programmer on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Spektrum AS3X Programmer into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Spektrum AS3X Programmer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Spektrum AS3X Programmer.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Spektrum AS3X Programmer app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Spektrum AS3X Programmer on MAC PC
This Spektrum AS3X Programmer is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Spektrum AS3X Programmer App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Spektrum AS3X Programmer?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Spektrum AS3X Programmer for Windows Reviews
Spektrum AS3X Programmer App Preview
Spektrum AS3X Programmer
Horizon Hobby LLC.
A Spektrum AS3X Bluetooth Adapter is required for Android device use. Part number SPMBT1000 available at your local hobby shop or HorizonHobby.com
The Audio Cable (SPMA3081) or the USB Cable (SPMA3065) No longer functions with the latest version of the Android compatible Spektrum AS3X Programmer App
This free AS3X® programming app is for use with the next generation Spektrum™ AS3X receivers. Using its intuitive graphical interface you can:
– Create different AS3X flight modes
– Activate different wing and tail mixes
– Make servo adjustments: reverse, subtrim, travel and balance
– Adjust dual rate and expo
– Map output for each channel
– Make gain adjustments
It is compatible with the following Spektrum AS3X receivers:
– AR6335 6-Channel Nanolite (SPMAR6335)
– AR636 6-Channel Sport (SPMAR636)
– AR7350 7-Channel (SPMAR7350)
– AR9350 9-Channel (SPMAR9350)
What is AS3X Technology?
AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) technology is a combination of 3-axis sensors and exclusive software that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of disruptive forces like turbulence and torque. It doesn’t limit your control or fly the plane for you. You simply feel like you’re flying an expertly tuned model that does exactly what you want.
©2014 Horizon Hobby, LLC. AS3X is a registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, LLC. The Spektrum trademark is used with permission of Bachmann Industries, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks and logos are properties of their respective owners.
Support for iX20.
Spektrum AS3X Programmer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Spektrum AS3X Programmer installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.