Speedtest by Ookla for PC – Get the last version of Speedtest by Ookla 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Speedtest by Ookla App for Windows
Download last version of Speedtest by Ookla App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Speedtest by Ookla|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Speedtest by Ookla on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Speedtest by Ookla on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Speedtest by Ookla into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Speedtest by Ookla “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Speedtest by Ookla.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Speedtest by Ookla app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Speedtest by Ookla on MAC PC
This Speedtest by Ookla is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Speedtest by Ookla App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Speedtest by Ookla?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Speedtest by Ookla for Windows Reviews
Speedtest by Ookla App Preview
Use Speedtest® by Ookla® for an easy, one-tap connection internet performance and speed test —— accurate anywhere thanks to our massive global server network.
Video testing empowers you with a real-time assessment of your network’s current streaming quality. Take a video test to get actionable insights that help you optimize your online video experience.
Explore mobile network coverage maps based on real-world data gathered by the Speedtest app. Visualize many mobile carrier networks’ availability down to the street level, right in the app.
Keep your online connection private and secure with Speedtest VPN™. Use up to 2GB of data over VPN per month for free, or go Premium with unlimited usage for just $4.99 monthly. Speedtest VPN Premium users will also receive no advertisements while their subscription is active.
Millions of people have made Speedtest the #1 tool for testing internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry:
– Discover your download, upload and ping
– The only internet connection test capable of accurately measuring 5G
– Mobile carrier coverage maps
– Stay private and secure with our free Speedtest VPN
– Take a video test to measure your max resolution, load time, and buffering
– Real-time graphs show connection consistency
– Test with a single connection to simulate downloading a file or multiple connections to understand max speed
– Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
– Track past tests with detailed reporting
– Easily share your results
Do not sell my personal information: https://www.speedtest.net/about/ccpa
We’ve added a few updates to make the Speedtest app even better. Have anything else you’d like to suggest? We’d love to hear from you.
If you rely on Speedtest to diagnose connectivity issues and keep your internet service provider and carriers honest, we’d be thrilled if you would leave us some feedback on Google Play. Thanks and happy testing!
Speedtest by Ookla is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Speedtest by Ookla installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.