Speco Player for PC – Get the last version of Speco Player 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Speco Player App for Windows
Download last version of Speco Player App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Speco Player|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Speco Player on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Speco Player on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Speco Player into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Speco Player “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Speco Player.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Speco Player app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Speco Player on MAC PC
This Speco Player is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Speco Player App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Speco Player?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Speco Player for Windows Reviews
Speco Player App Preview
Speco Player is designed to work with the HU, NU,VT, HT, HS, NS, NSP, NSL, DS, VS, ZipKit, and HD DVR models of Speco Technologies (both desktop and wall mount versions)
Speco Player is designed to give a user remote viewing access of live video from their DVR as well as playback recorded video and take snapshot images of live video.
– Store multiple locations to access and recall with one touch
– PTZ Control
– 10 Minute Time Limit on Live Viewing
– View in either portrait or landscape mode
– View 1 to 4 channels at a time
– Change view with use of double tap (double tap to go from multiple to 1 channel view, double tap again to return to multiple channel view)
– Dynamic IP via ddns.specoddns.net
– Take JPG snapshots of live video and review later
– Arrows to slide to previous or next channel in one channel view
– Change streams to provide high resolution images based on DVR capabilities
– View logs of DVRs and NVRs (firmware version 4.2.1 required as minimum)
– Support for new HU hybrid (both desktop and wall mount) and NU NVR (both desktop and wall mount)
– 64-bit support
Note: This app will now require acceptance of the following permissions:
– use of camera (if device has a camera)
– use of credentials
Speco Player is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Speco Player installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.