SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo for PC – Get the last version of SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo App for Windows
Download last version of SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo on MAC PC
This SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo for Windows Reviews
SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo App Preview
Mix, record, play and perform your own electronic music with the SPC – Music Sketchpad 2! It’s the best Android app for sampling, sequencing and beat programming on your phone or tablet.
Start producing now: Play loops and sequences with the 16-pad multi-touch enabled main screen and program your own sequences and drum grooves by setting steps and notes.
Upload and manipulate your own loops and sounds or use and mix the ones included in the app or provided for download on mikrosonic’s website. Tweak the sounds with the sampler and effects like reverb, phaser and distortion. Record any sound with your device’s built-in microphone.
Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets.
If you already use mikrosonic’s popular RD4 – Groovebox, loops you’ve created and exported there can also be instantly available to work into your music!
Use the SPC – Music Sketchpad to:
– 16-pad screen mixes loops and sequences
– Remix your tracks in real-time
– Import your own samples/loops in the WAV format up to 24-bit 96 kHz
– Loops can be up to 8 bars long
– Recording of performances in exportable WAV format
– Comes with 2 pre-programmed scenes
– Additional scenes for download at the mikrosonic website
– Pad play options: Loop, One Shot and direct sample play
– Three pad start options: Instant, Next Beat, Next Bar
– Tap Tempo
Program your own beats and grooves
– Full featured drum machine
– Flexible sequencer
– Step sequencer for each of the 16 pads
– Every step sequencer with up to 64 steps
– Individual velocity/accent settings for each step
– Different step lengths from 1/4 to 1/32
Scribble your musical ideas
– 16 tracks with up to 4 variations
– Keyboard for melodic composition
– Sound library with one-shot samples
Record sounds and loops
– Record your voice, instrument or any other sound directly with your device’s built-in microphone
– Record one-shot samples with trigger function
– Record loops in sync with quantization and overdub function
– Use the recordings instantly in your performance
Edit your sounds
– Waveform display
– Gain, pan and tuning knobs
– Envelope control with attack and decay
– Reverse, normalize and cut function
– Up to 16 steps volume and pan envelope for loops
– Slicer for recombining loop elements
– All actions in real-time
– Reverb, delay, phaser, filter and distortion
– Freely assignable to each pad
– Real-time controllable effects
– X/Y control field for each effect
– 4 effect sends
– Chaining of 2 effects
– Multi-touch control
– Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets
– Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
– OpenSL integration for lower latency
– Direct integration of RD4 – Groovebox loops
– Integrated browser for loading WAV files from your SD card
– SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
– File sharing capability
Full version features:
– Save your scenes and recordings
– Live session recording and export
– Android 2.2 or higher
– screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
– 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Please note that version 2 of the SPC is a multiple APK that will start the older version 1.8.2 of the SPC instead of version 2.0 if the Android version on your device is below Android 2.2.
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/spc
– Updated to latest Android versions
– Fixes for opening and downloading .spc scene files
SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SPC – Music Drum Pad Demo installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.