Spaceflight Simulator for PC – Get the last version of Spaceflight Simulator 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Spaceflight Simulator App for Windows
Download last version of Spaceflight Simulator App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Spaceflight Simulator|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Spaceflight Simulator on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Spaceflight Simulator on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Spaceflight Simulator into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Spaceflight Simulator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Spaceflight Simulator.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Spaceflight Simulator app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Spaceflight Simulator on MAC PC
This Spaceflight Simulator is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Spaceflight Simulator App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Spaceflight Simulator?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Spaceflight Simulator for Windows Reviews
Spaceflight Simulator App Preview
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community! https://discord.gg/v8u5Y9C
Orbit tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uorANMdB60
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
IMPORTANT FOR NEW PLAYERS:
I’m aware of the current lack of good instructions, i’m working on it as a top priority.
Until the new instructions are out, I would recommend this moon tutorial: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
There are also instructions available in the main menu.
Thank you for your patience, good luck exploring the stars
Spaceflight Simulator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Spaceflight Simulator installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.