Southwest Airlines for PC – Get the last version of Southwest Airlines 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Southwest Airlines App for Windows
Download last version of Southwest Airlines App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Southwest Airlines|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Southwest Airlines on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Southwest Airlines on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Southwest Airlines into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Southwest Airlines “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Southwest Airlines.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Southwest Airlines app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Southwest Airlines on MAC PC
This Southwest Airlines is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Southwest Airlines App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Southwest Airlines?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Southwest Airlines for Windows Reviews
Southwest Airlines App Preview
Book a flight in just a few easy steps
Check in, change or cancel your flights. Plus, add extras like EarlyBird Check-In®.
Super-Fast Shopping & Booking
Book a trip in just a few quick taps. Make it even faster when you use your stored credit cards or PayPal® account.
Everything you need to Travel
Get the information you need right at your fingertips on the home screen – gate information, boarding position, flight status and more.
Boarding Pass on the Go
Get mobile boarding passes for all passengers on your trip 24 hours in advance. Southwest passes have rich color and bold font, which makes seeing your Gate and Boarding Position very clear. Find the details you need quickly: Flight Number, Confirmation Number, Boarding Time, Tier Status, and TSA Pre-Check. Don’t forget to add your Mobile Boarding Passes to Google Pay!
You can now use Travel Funds, Southwest LUV Vouchers and Gift Cards when changing your flight in the app. Your unused Southwest® Travel Funds show up automatically when you tap ‘View Funds’ within ‘My Account’.
Use the app to take you to our Inflight Entertainment Portal where you can watch free live TV1, listen to free music from iHeartRadio1, access free on-demand TV episodes, and view free movies.
*Available only on WiFi-enabled aircraft. Limited time offer. Where available. 1Due to licensing restrictions, on WiFi-enabled international flights Free Live TV and iHeartRadio may not be available for the full duration of flight.
Contact our Customer Representatives through Live Chat by scrolling down to Contact Us in the navigation drawer, and then tap on “Chat”.
Airport Pickup and Drop-off
Thanks to our partnership with Lyft®, you can now use the app to help you request a Lyft®! You’ll know key information like estimated time of arrival and estimated price before booking. More of a rental car person? You can do that in the app, too.
Cars, Hotels, and Vacations
Use our app to quickly book all of your travel needs.
Earn Rewards when you Travel
Sign up for Rapid Rewards® and earn points on your flights. Did you forget to add your Rapid Rewards number during booking? – No worries, you can add it after booking your flight and still earn points. You can then use those points to purchase more flights!
We made improvements and fixed bugs for a smoother ride.
Southwest Airlines is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Southwest Airlines installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.