SoundWire (free) for PC – Get the last version of SoundWire (free) 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SoundWire (free) App for Windows
Download last version of SoundWire (free) App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SoundWire (free)|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SoundWire (free) on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SoundWire (free) on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SoundWire (free) into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SoundWire (free) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SoundWire (free).apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SoundWire (free) app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SoundWire (free) on MAC PC
This SoundWire (free) is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SoundWire (free) App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SoundWire (free)?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SoundWire (free) for Windows Reviews
SoundWire (free) App Preview
SoundWire lets you stream any music or audio (“what you hear now”) from your Windows or Linux PC to your Android mobile devices. Use it as:
– A remote speaker or wireless headphones
– A way to listen to music and movies from your computer anywhere around your house, or further over cell networks
– A wireless extension of live audio from your PC-based music system
SoundWire does audio mirroring (audio cast). You can use any music player on your PC or laptop like Spotify, YouTube, or iTunes and stream the live sound over WiFi directly to your Android device.
SoundWire has low latency (audio delay), which means it can even be used to listen to the soundtrack of a movie or YouTube video while you watch (**Note you must adjust the buffer size in app settings for low latency). There are other uses too… SoundWire can work as a baby monitor or listening device with a computer such as a netbook that has a built-in microphone. Hook up turntables to your computer’s line input and stream a live DJ set to another part of the house over WiFi, or anywhere else over 3G/4G (additional network setup may be needed for 3G/4G).
Before using SoundWire on your Android device you must install and run the SoundWire Server application on the Windows/Linux PC or laptop which is your source of music, web audio streaming, or other sounds. Raspberry Pi is also supported. Download the server at http://georgielabs.net (do NOT obtain the server from any other web site).
– Live audio capture and streaming
– Excellent sound quality (44.1 / 48 kHz stereo 16-bit, PCM or Opus compression)
– True low latency (unlike AirPlay, Airfoil)
– Easy to use
– Compression option greatly reduces network usage
– Stream audio from PC to PC running x86 virtualized app (Linux/Windows)
– Runs on all Android versions back to 1.5, put your old phone to good use
If you have trouble remember that most issues like dropouts and trouble connecting are related to your WiFi network. The most common reason for connection problems is incorrect firewall settings at the PC or router. For more information and troubleshooting guide see the SoundWire documentation at http://georgielabs.net/SoundWireHelp.html
Please contact support at [email protected] before leaving a bad review.
The free version of the application identifies itself by voice every 45 minutes and displays ads. There is a 10 minute compression trial in the free version. The full version enables unlimited Opus audio compression, can handle multiple clients, and has no ads or voice identification. It also has a special Pro Mode to set and display buffer latency precisely in milliseconds. Please consider purchasing the full version of SoundWire if you’d like to support the developer. Android TV: SoundWire will work on most Android TV devices but needs to be sideloaded. After that it will update normally through Google Play.
SoundWire Google Play icon by Jet Markov courtesy of Jeremiah Strong.
– Network access/Wi-Fi: Communicates with the server program on your PC.
– Prevent phone from sleeping: Keeps app running while connected (playing music) or attempting to connect. May be disabled in settings.
Thanks for using SoundWire!
-Rebuilt app using latest APIs.
-Made audio equalizer work in more situations, particularly with native audio. New setting “disable fast Android audio path” should be selected to prevent low-latency audio from disabling equalizer.
-Removed permissions no longer needed in recent Android versions.
-Improved Music VU integration (synchronization, spectrum and waveform data delivery).
-Various bug fixes and appearance improvements.
SoundWire (free) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SoundWire (free) installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.