SoundLoader for SC for PC – Get the last version of SoundLoader for SC 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SoundLoader for SC App for Windows
Download last version of SoundLoader for SC App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SoundLoader for SC|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SoundLoader for SC on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SoundLoader for SC on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SoundLoader for SC into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SoundLoader for SC “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SoundLoader for SC.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SoundLoader for SC app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SoundLoader for SC on MAC PC
This SoundLoader for SC is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SoundLoader for SC App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SoundLoader for SC?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SoundLoader for SC for Windows Reviews
SoundLoader for SC App Preview
A simple and easy to use app to interact with SC.
You can get the official purchase links to songs on SC, which are offered by the artist.
Sorry, I’m not allowed to offer more than that, SC doesn’t allow any direct downloads anymore!!!
If you have any problems with the app, just email me!
Just “share” your song or playlist from the SC app or your favorite browser by sharing the link from the official SC web site, choose the “SoundLoader” app and a link to the official purchase will be shown after a few seconds. For your notice, sometimes it takes a bit longer to process the request!
You can find a MP3 Tag Editor (beta) via the menu. Change Album, Artist, Title, Genre and Track Number of your downloaded track. The genre list consists of the official first 80 ID3v1-Genres from 1999. You can also Play, Share and Delete the tracks from there.
There is also a very simple Player integrated, which plays the streams from SC. You can also get the purchase links directly from the Player. It is still very basic and buggy, so updates will come over time. Stay tuned!
I hope you enjoy “SoundLoader” as I did programming it!
– Make the MP3 Tag Editor faster and more complex
– Improve the player in many ways
SOUNDLOADER FOR SC IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH OR ENDORSED BY SC.
What’s new in 4.0.0:
– Updated my whole project, moved everything to Android Studio and all libraries are up-to-date
– Changed the min Android version to Ice Cream Sandwich, sorry!
– Added permission request for Android 6 users
– Fixed a bug, which crashed the app during starting
– Fixed several other bugs
– Added a check, if somone tries to hack my app 🙂
SoundLoader for SC is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SoundLoader for SC installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.