Soundboard Creator Soundpad for PC – Get the last version of Soundboard Creator Soundpad 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Soundboard Creator Soundpad App for Windows
Download last version of Soundboard Creator Soundpad App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Soundboard Creator Soundpad|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Soundboard Creator Soundpad on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Soundboard Creator Soundpad on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Soundboard Creator Soundpad into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Soundboard Creator Soundpad “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Soundboard Creator Soundpad.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Soundboard Creator Soundpad app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Soundboard Creator Soundpad on MAC PC
This Soundboard Creator Soundpad is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Soundboard Creator Soundpad App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Soundboard Creator Soundpad?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Soundboard Creator Soundpad for Windows Reviews
Soundboard Creator Soundpad App Preview
Make your own custom soundboard with sounds from your device.
Very useful for live shows e.g live radio, podcast production, live streams, theater or just for fun.
• Create unlimited free custom soundboards
• Play sounds/files at the same time.
• Real-time mixing: Set volume, balance and looping for each sound and in real time.
• Name and color each item individually for better visibility.
• Reorder items with drag & drop.
• Supports folder and multiple selection import
• Plays every supported sample, sound, ring tone, song, music track or jingle from your phones storage or SD-card
• Optimized for tablets
• Background playback.
The development of this app is supported by advertisements which can be permanently removed with an in app purchase (found in the menu of the app in the top right corner)
(Background Image “studio0030” by fr4dd https://www.flickr.com/photos/fr4dd/ )
– Android Pie support
– updated external libraries
Soundboard Creator Soundpad is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Soundboard Creator Soundpad installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.