Sound Level Meter for PC – Get the last version of Sound Level Meter 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Sound Level Meter App for Windows
Download last version of Sound Level Meter App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Sound Level Meter|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Sound Level Meter on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Sound Level Meter on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Sound Level Meter into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Sound Level Meter “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Sound Level Meter.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Sound Level Meter app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Sound Level Meter on MAC PC
This Sound Level Meter is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Sound Level Meter App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Sound Level Meter?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Sound Level Meter for Windows Reviews
Sound Level Meter App Preview
The noise measurement application that allows you to measure the actual dB and noise.
This decibels of volume or decibel meter (dB meter), the noise meter, sound level meter (SPL meter).
The noise of their surroundings is the sound level meter to measure how much.
This shows that the referenced using your built-in microphone.
You can measure the number of Android devices in dB and the actual sound level meter.
You are the maximum value and the minimum value, starting the measurement noise, and can determine an average value.
* Fast dB response
* Indicates the maximum / minimum / average values
* Classic analog display
* Graph Display
* Horizontal / Vertical screen rotation
* Use a microphone source
* Tablet Support
Every smartphone, you can have an error of measurement.
You sound a maximum value of Android phones may vary from unit to 80 ~ 100dB.
Use only memories of fun and auxiliary tools or equipment.
* Fixed some bugs some devices and screen changes
* Additional capture function
* Additional calibration setting function
Sound Level Meter is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Sound Level Meter installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.