SonosTube – Sonos YouTube for PC – Get the last version of SonosTube – Sonos YouTube 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SonosTube – Sonos YouTube App for Windows
Download last version of SonosTube – Sonos YouTube App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||SonosTube – Sonos YouTube|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SonosTube – Sonos YouTube on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SonosTube – Sonos YouTube on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SonosTube – Sonos YouTube into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SonosTube – Sonos YouTube “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SonosTube – Sonos YouTube.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SonosTube – Sonos YouTube app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SonosTube – Sonos YouTube on MAC PC
This SonosTube – Sonos YouTube is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SonosTube – Sonos YouTube App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SonosTube – Sonos YouTube?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SonosTube – Sonos YouTube for Windows Reviews
SonosTube – Sonos YouTube App Preview
The one and only app in Google Play Store that plays YouTube via Sonos.
SonosTube plays YouTube video on your Android phone / tablet OR through Chromecast, in the meantime, streams audio to your Sonos speakers.
• Stream YouTube via Sonos
• Support all of Sonos devices
• Support Chromecast video streaming
• Support video & audio sync adjustment
• Support YouTube libraries
• Support SonosTube libraries
• Support grouping Sonos speakers
• Support different playing orders
• Support histories managements
• Support dark mode
• Support sleep timer
• Support Sonos EQ adjustment
• Support different video resolutions
• Support multi-gesture operations
SonosTube was built to help people like us enjoy high quality audio while watching YouTube video.
Please kindly let us know ([email protected]) if you have any question, suggestion or find a bug (crashes, unable to play video or audio, etc).
Any feedback is welcome and we will try our best to improve SonosTube!
SonosTube is not a content provider and does not host any content.
SonosTube does not cache or store any videos in your device.
SonosTube is powered by YouTube. YouTube trademark and logo are registered trademarks of Google, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
• Optimized playlist playing
• Optimized playing when incoming call
• UI updates, bug fixes and stability improvements
SonosTube – Sonos YouTube is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SonosTube – Sonos YouTube installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.