Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic for PC – Get the last version of Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic App for Windows
Download last version of Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|App Name||Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic|
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on MAC PC
This Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic for Windows Reviews
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic App Preview
The Sonic game that started it all is now free-to-play and optimized for mobile devices!
Race at lightning speeds across seven classic zones as Sonic the Hedgehog. Run and spin through loop-de-loops as you collect rings and defeat enemies on your mission to save the world from the evil Dr. Eggman.
Sonic the Hedgehog joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE Sonic The Hedgehog now plays in widescreen at a smooth 60FPS offering unrivalled performance and the game’s legendary soundtrack has been fully re-mastered.
– GOTTA GO FAST – Challenge yourself with an all-new Time Attack mode
– NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS Play as Sonic’s friends Tails and Knuckles for the first time. Use their unique abilities to fly, climb, and glide around levels offering exciting new ways to explore.
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT Sonic The Hedgehog on Android offers exclusive support for the Power A Moga, Nyko, XBOX, and all HID controllers.
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – HID compatible controllers
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– “Believe the hype – this is the tidiest, smoothest and most exhilarating game you’ll have ever seen.” [97%] – Andy Smith, SEGA Power #22 (September 1991)
– “Difficult without being frustrating, addictive without being repetitive, and altogether a joy to play.” [925/1000] – Gary Whitta, ACE #47 (August 1991)
– “One of the best Mega Drive games I’ve ever played” [92%] – Rich Leadbetter, Mean Machines #10 (July 1991)
– Sonic Jam contained the first release of Sonic The Hedgehog that gave Sonic his spin dash move, which returns again in this remake
– Sonic The Hedgehog was also released in arcades on SEGA’s Mega-Tech and Mega Play systems
– Rabbit and armadillo characters were considered for Sonic before settling on a hedgehog design
– While “Eggman” is Dr. Robotnik’s nickname in the West, he has always been known as “Eggman” in Japan
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– First released in the US on June 23rd, 1991
– It took Yuji Naka almost a year to finish designing Green Hill Zone Act 1
– Spring Yard Zone and Scrap Brain Zone were originally called Sparkling Zone and Clock Work Zone
– Music composed by Masato Nakamura of Dreams Come True fame
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
Other than for users known to be under 13, this game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Bug fixes and refinements
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.