SnoopSnitch for PC – Get the last version of SnoopSnitch 2019 for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP PC 32-bit/64-bit and MAC directly from this site for free now.
Get SnoopSnitch App for Windows
Download last version of SnoopSnitch App for PC Windows from the button link on below.
|Requirement||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
How To Install SnoopSnitch on Windows 10
This app is made for Android. So, if you wanna install SnoopSnitch on PC Windows, first you will need Android Emulator like NOX App or Bluestacks. With this emulator app you will be able to running SnoopSnitch into your Windows 7, 8, 10 Laptop. And even install android app on your MAC OSx PC
- Go to this Bluestacks download page or NOX App Download Page to get the emulator that compatible with your Operating System.
- Click the icon on Desktop to run the Bluestacks Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” SnoopSnitch “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or you can import the SnoopSnitch.apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks File Explorer. Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play SnoopSnitch app for PC.
- Enjoy the app!
- Installing NOX it’s almost the same with step on above
Install SnoopSnitch on MAC PC
This SnoopSnitch is a great fit for Mac OS as well. To download it in your Mac Book, first you’ll need to download the .dmg file of BlueStacks Emulator for MAC. After you have finished installing BlueStacks emulator, the process of installation for Mac OS is exactly the same as Windows. Follow the above steps and you will successfully download the SnoopSnitch App. on your Mac Book PC.
How to completely uninstall (remove) SnoopSnitch?
Because this app is installed on PC with Bluestacks, So just follow these instructions on bellow To uninstall (remove) app:
- On the BlueStacks window, click on the Blue colored “Home” button as shown in the picture below
- Once you click on the “Home” button, you will be able to see the option “Installed apps” on the Home screen
- Hover the mouse near “Installed apps” and it will then show further options “Install apk” and “Delete apps” as shown in the picture below. Left click on “Delete apps” once
- Once we click that option, the screen option will appeared
- All the installed apps will have a small Red “X” marked on the top left. Left click once on the small Red “X” associated with the icon of the app you are intending to uninstall or delete
- Click on Yes to Uninstall/Delete the app
- Repeat the procedure in case you have more than one app to be uninstalled or deleted from BlueStacks.
Alternatively, you may also left-click and hold the app icon you want to uninstall or delete and then click once on (cross button) next to the app icon to uninstall it.
SnoopSnitch for Windows Reviews
SnoopSnitch App Preview
Disclaimer: Patch analysis will work on any phone. However, active network tests and attack monitoring require a compatible* rooted device with Qualcomm chipset.
What. SnoopSnitch analyzes your phone’s firmware for installed or missing Android security patches. On compatible* rooted phones, SnoopSnitch can also collect and analyze mobile radio data to make you aware of your mobile network security and to warn you about threats like fake base stations (IMSI catchers), user tracking, and SS7 attacks.
How. SnoopSnitch allows you to analyze your phone’s firmware and provides a detailed report with the patch-status of vulnerabilities (CVEs) by month.
Network security and attack monitoring: To use these features, a rooted device* with a Qualcomm chipset running stock Android 4.1 or higher is required. Custom ROMs are often unsupported as they can lack necessary proprietary drivers. (CyanogenMod seems to work for some users.)
Contribute. SnoopSnitch uses data contributed by users. Patch analysis results and firmware build details are uploaded to our server. This enables further tool improvements and research of the Android patch landscape.
You may also choose to help improve our global network security and threat statistics by uploading your network measurements or security events. SnoopSnitch will ask for confirmation before uploading any such information to our servers. All uploads are encrypted.
Permissions. The app asks for a number of permissions, most of which are only required for network tests and attack monitoring:
License. SnoopSnitch is open-source software released under the GPL version 3. Please visit our project website for source code and further information:
*Compatible phones (when rooted). A list of these devices can be found here:
Feedback. We look forward to hearing from you at [email protected]
PGP fingerprint: 9728 A7F9 D457 1FBB 746F 5381 D52C AC10 634A 9561
— snoop snitch
SnoopSnitch is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
SnoopSnitch installer file is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.